Tuesday, January 12

WOW! I am Published!



Hi crafty friends! I am in this issue!! Yes, I am pinching myself to make sure it's not still just a dream. I am really happy and honored that Making Cards & Papercraft reached out to me and asked if they could share my mixed media project. You can get all the project details in the magazine. 



I've been looking over my digital copy while waiting for the physical magazine.


What a selection of projects there are for you in this brand new issue! Ranging from mixed media to colouring to pearl embossing, it really does cover a multitude of techniques! Looking after the pennies? Debbie Von Grabler-Crozier demonstrates how you can use products designed for Christmas on cards for other occasions. Isha shares a bright and colourful tutorial that will really inject a splash of colour into dark winter months. Talking of colour, Kassa Hayselden, the queen of colour, is back with a super step by step guide showing how you can achieve her signature look! Get ready to have some serious fun with paint! If using colour is your thing you’ll also love the project from new contributor Maura Hibbitts who creates designs with a difference! The exclusive Craft Paper Collections with this issue are Hey Little Piggy and Galaxy, two contrasting collections demonstrated in no less than 18 project ideas for you to try! ​

 

All this for just £4.99 makes it great value AND you with free UK p&p you can have it safely posted to your door for the same price as picking it up in the shop! Get your copy today by calling 01778 395171 or visiting http://www.makingcardsmagazine.com​ 

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, many congratulations Maura! This is so well deserved, you are such an inspiration and your designs look amazing, perfect for 2021 😁. Happy Friday and weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jo! Your support means the world to me, Maura

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest