Monday, November 27

Trees

 

 Hello Monday, my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the  Tag It  Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

It's been wonderful having Anita Rao with us this month as our guest designer!  I've loved her inspiration.

This week the challenge is: TREES

Me, I am a huge fan of trees! My childhood memories seem to always include trees...walking through the woods, climbing them, crating with their twigs, nuts and leaves, getting covered in sticky sap...I was always at home in the woods. I even started my career as a forester! So, when I saw this Tim Holtz stamp set, it spoke to me.


 No process photos this time, I got caught up in making the card. Below you can see most of the supplies I used (listed below)

Lots of layers with cardstock, watercolor paper and tags... 

Isn't this the perfect Christmas tag? 

The tree stamps so beautifully! The image is crisp in rustic wilderness ink. 

 I had a lot of good tree memories while creating this card, and I am as teamie Cheiron would say, "cracking on Christmas!"




As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store 
Supplies:

Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Winter Woodland stamp set 

Simon Says Stamp Black Dye ink

Simon Says Stamp Black cardstock

Simon Says Stamp Ivory cardstock

Canson Watercolor paper

Shipping Tags

Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks - rustic wilderness, ground espresso, wild honey, rusty hinge, mustard seed

Tim Holtz Mini Round Blending Tool

Simon Says Stamp Fine Detail Scissors

Foam Tape

3M Tape Glider

Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer


So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting! Maura

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest