Monday, December 4

Winter Blues

 


 Hello Monday, my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the  TREES Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

We are showcasing the fabulous array of products from the Professor, aka Tim Holtz this week! I bet you have some of Tim's products in your stash, so pull them out and join us. 

Please join me in welcoming Rox of Red Dirt Crafter for December and January. Welcome Rox!

This week the challenge is:     WINTER BLUES

 I started my card with some ink smooshing, using several blue distress oxide inks.

I stamped the snow globe with prize ribbon ink. 

I stamped additional trees from he set in Simon's Intense Black ink. I tried stamping the stars with gold gouache, which was an epic failure. So I mopped up as much as I could, let it dry, then stamped a blue star in the space. Hopefully it looks like a glowing cloud of stars now. 

To cover up another mistake (stamping a tree upside down), I added a heart. I edged it with a gold pen, and added more gold pen to the stars and some trees. 

The sky is glowing... 

Winter blues reflect the wonder of a winter landscape at dusk. 




As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store 
Supplies:

Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Festive Print stamp set

Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks - Prize Ribbon, Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon

Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink

Simon Says Stamp Fine Detail Scissors

Ranger Mister

Ranger Heat It tool

Simon Says Stamp White Ultraheavy cardstock

Gold Pen

Simon Says Stamp Foam square

Gold Gouache


So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting! Maura

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest