Monday, September 7

Stamp It/Stamptember!

 


 

 

Happpy STSMPtember!!

 Hello Monday, my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the  Get In Shape Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week 

This week the challenge is: STAMP IT/STAMPTEMBER

Happy STAMPtember! I am using the new Simon Says Stamp TRICKY TREATS stamps this week. 


I stamped my images on watercolor paper, then went in with a few colors to create the colorful background. I wiped back a bit of the color over the Happy Halloween to make that area pop.

I added a bit of highlights with a white pen... 




TRICKY TREATS HALLOWEEN CARD 


In case you missed these, I shared these projects using the same stamp set for Stamptember.

Treat Bags 

 

Halloween Hugs

 

 HHalloween Critters




As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store 
Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Tricky Treats stamps

Simon Says Stamp White and Black cardstock

Watercolor paper

Simon Says Stamp Nocturne ink

Black Enamel Dots

Daniel Smith Watercolors - Quinacridone Gold, Phthalo Turquoise,  Permanent Orange

Watercolor brushes

White Pen  


So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting! Maura

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest