Thursday, March 31

Getting Ready!

All my bags are packed, and I'm ready to go....well, the first part of the song works, because the class kits are all bagged up and ready for you on April 1!  Can't wait to see everyone for the Spring Envelope book class at Captured Moments 6 - 9 PM.  We are going to have a lot of fun putting these beautiful books together.

Be sure to bring your basic supplies:   adhesive, pop dots, glue dots, black/brown mini brads, ink, pencil, cutter if you want to re size anything, photos .... if you have a tab punch and 1 1/2" circle punch, bring those also (I will bring mine too)

1 comment:

  1. I hope the snow doesn't get in the way :/ Really looking forward to the class :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest