Tuesday, September 1

Hello STAMPtember!!

 






September is a special month at Simon Says Stamp - it's our month of STAMPtember!! We focus on stamping all month long, and have the beautiful new release to share with you today HERE. Tomorrow, be sure to come back for our blog celebration where I will share 3 more cards. 

I am using the brand new CIRCLE PATTERN background stamp from the Stamptember collection.  I have to tell you, this is a great stamp to have in your collection. I am discovering how versatile it is...and it is designed by teammate Anna-Karin!


I scribbled color onto the stamp using watercolor pastels, spritzed with water, then stamped.


Next, I cut the squares into diagonal strips, and glued them down onto a piece of scrap paper. I cut this out into a large circle by tracing a lid. 



I die cut the Simon Thinking of You, doodled around the edges of this giant card and cut a curve along the edge. 

Inside, I made a rounded pocket and added another strip of the stamped pattern. Add in some notes, photos, flat gifts, or whatever you would like to turn this into a special gift holder. There is plenty of room on the inside if you want to stamp another sentiment too. 


Come back tomorrow for a look at how I have used one stamp in three more unique ways!

#simonsaysstamp #STAMPtember #SSSendacard #SSSunitedwecraft

1 comment:

  1. This card is gorgeous Maura! And when I saw it on Instagram, I wondered how you had done the stamping. Watercolor crayons! How fun! I am so happy to hear that you like the stamp (I always wanted a circle background stamp with open circles). Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest