Thursday, October 1

Kraken Treasures

 

Hello friends and welcome to our October steampunk/industrial challenge at SanDee and amelie's Steampunk Challenges! So happy to see you here!

This week I am sharing a project I actually made for another design team I am on, and you can go HERE to get all the details if you are interested. 
I am away at an art retreat with my sister for a bit. We've rented a house for our virtual retreat so we can create together. 

TREASURES OF THE KRAKEN


I hope you will join us this month! I am so inspired by all of the amazing makes you've been sharing with us, keep them coming!

Many, many thanks to our amazing sponsors DecoArt and Boozybear chipboard!!

Have a wonderful autumnal October, Maura






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest