Monday, January 25

Let's Be On TIme!



Hello Monday my friends! Welcome to a new challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - LET'S BE ON TIME! So of course, I immediately thought of not being on time and the story of the White Rabbit always running late.

This is Anita Rao's last week with us, and it has been a pleasure having her as our guest designer. Wishing you the best Anita, and looking forward to your creative makes! 

I'M LATE!


I started my card by stamping the old letter onto the card front with gray ink.


I used an older Tim Holtz die - Weathered Clock, and cut out a backing from cardboard as well as red metallic paper. I'm using the cardboard for a bit of lift.


I thought the heart from Simon's Chunky Hearts die would be nice at the center of the clock, and go with the White Rabbit theme. 


All colored with Tombow markers and a waterbrush, and fussy cut...


I stamped the saying, then stamped just a part of it (I'm late) and cut it apart to add to the card.


dimension...


And apparently, the White Rabbit is very late if we compare the times...perhaps an airtight case for being on time, lol!


I hope you are inspired to join us this week with our time challenge! Our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp are offering a $25 shopping voucher to one participant drawn at random. 




A great place to shop!


Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge


Are you curioser and curioser about how the design team is working with time this week? 
Be sure to check it out!


3 comments:

  1. Love this Maura :-) I think everyone loves Alice in Wonderland and this white rabbit is just perfect for the theme!! Absolutely gorgeous! :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lols! Have a lovely week too! Maura

      Delete
  2. This is wonderful Maura and such a great idea for the theme. I love the old letter in the grey ink and all the details are perfect. Hugs and have a great week! / Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest