Wednesday, February 24

Simon Says Stamp New Release: Hello Beautiful!

 



Hello creative friends! I am sharing two makes using the Slimline Beautiful You stamp set from the Hello Beautiful release. I think it is very versatile and perfect for both cards and scrapbook or art journal pages!

I made a slimline card, using a gel print background from my stash, the stamped words and a couple of shiny hearts (Simon Chunky Hearts die). Easy peasy!

I also wanted to try the set in my art journal, and printed a photo of two of my sister and I having fun. I had a painted background from leftover paint in my journal, and found this paper towel I had saved because I loved the design it made when I used it to clean something up, and the colors were perfect to add. A big stamped Beautiful along the side, and inside and out on the photo.


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card! The rich colours and stamping works beautifully 😀. I loved seeing your page too, such a lovely photo of you and your sisters with all those smiles! Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest