Friday, September 2

Simon Says Stamp: STAMPtember Blog Party!!

 

WELCOME to our 13th anniversary of STAMPtember!! We have an awesome blog party today to share with you  the amazing Simon Says Stamp exclusive release for the celebration.




 I am using the oh, so cute, OH FRANK stamp set for my CAS card and colorful tag. You can see Simon's entire STAMPtember release HERE.

HAPPY HAUNTING

Update:  I am honored that this card was selected as a CAS card of the week at Splitcoaststampers! Thank you!



I kept this simple with a variety of eyes peering out, some cardstock layers of orange and black, and a bit of twine. I added a bit of stamping to the envelope too.

YOU;RE ELECTRIFYING!



I went colorful with my tag . I blended the inks using the small blending brushes, then spritzed it with water and patted it dry to get that variation in color. Once it dried, I added the stamping and bit of twine. I planned my color areas so Frank's face would be green and the lightning yellow.

And...this is just for you as a thank you for joining our STAMPtember celebration!! This comes with a $30 purchase, and I use mine all the time. It's very handy for storing the cubes of ink, and for taking them with you to a crafting retreat. 



Happy Creating! Maura


16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Di! I appreciate you stopping by! Maura

      Delete
  2. Great creations!πŸ’œπŸ€—πŸπŸ‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the eyes running down the page! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great happy Haunting card (love the little hands stamped on the envelope) and your tag is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome eye card. And the monster face is better each time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colors and precious projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh-such fun cards!!! Love the eyeball one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many many thanks everyone!! I really appreciate all the support, and so glad you enjoyed my makes! Maura (having problems commenting back individually, but I wanted to say thanks)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest