Monday, July 31

Architecture


 

 Hello Monday, my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the  We Can See Clearly Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

It's been wonderful having Natasha with us this month as our guest designer!  Your projects were amazing, and I am definitely looking forward to more. 

This week the challenge is: ARCHITECTURE/BUILDING

I decided for this week's challenge to focus on architecture that defines the area I live in. I am on the border of the Adirondack Mountains, and there are lots of lovely cabins scattered throughout the area. I thought I would try my hand at sketching a little cabin, and adding a couple of Adirondack chairs. (I love mine!) 


I began by sketching a little cabin with pencil, then went over it with a fine black Sharpie. It's a bit wonky, and the perspective is off a bit, but I had fun sketching onto watercolor paper. 


I wanted to add more depth to the background paper, so stamped it with the Tim Holtz Bubbles stamp with Gathered Twig.


I used watercolor to color the cabin.. I decided I needed a tree to, so made a quick doodle sketch and added watercolor. 


Two Adirondack chairs  are the final touch to my cozy cabin. I used paper from my stash to make the chairs.


 Cozy Adirondack cabin architecture...

As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store 
Supplies:

Tim Holtz Bubbles stamp 

Tim Holtz Gathered Twig Oxide ink

Simon Says Stamp Fine Detail Scissors

Fine Line Black Sharpie

Canson watercolor paper

Simon Says Stamp Assorted Cardstock

Kuretake Watercolors

water brush

Heat It tool

Drawing Pencil


 

So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting! Maura

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in .


15 comments:

  1. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Its Amazingg bloggg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I high appreciate this post. You’ve nailed it! update this blog with more info

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! This was an extremely nice post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Useful blog info. Keep blogging! I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you keep it like this, I ll visit you every day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot my dear. I think this is an informative post

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to thanks to your time for this glorious learn!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I positively having fun with each little bit of it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’ve you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you weblog post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest