Monday, September 16

Not A Card


 


 Hello Monday, my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the  STAMP IT/STAMPTEMBER  Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

This week the challenge is: NOT A CARD

I chose to create a tag for this week's challenge. I've filled it with lots of Tim Holtz and Simon Says Stamp goodness.  

ACCEPT OUR WINGS

  

I   began by collaging some archival papers and moths onto the tag.  

Next, I did some ink smooshing with Citrine, Ocean and Field inks. 


I used the heat tool to speed up the process and help set the ink. Then, I  used Simon's Grid stencil and Terracotta ink to some areas of the tag. Ooh, definitely liking this look.

I used the Tim Holtz Deconstructed set to add some stamped images also. Then, I dried the ink again, and it is a bit lighter in color, but that's ok. I added some Big Chat words, and a Quote Chip. I edged the tag with black ink, and added a Factory Tag with a black brad at the top. 
I am liking the mix of industrial and natural here.


Details... 




ACCEPT OUR WINGS

FIND  JOY IN THE ORDINARY 





As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store 
Supplies:

Tim Holtz Collage Paper Archives

Tim Holtz Transparent Moths

Tim Holtz Big Chat

Tim Holtz Factory Tags

Dina Wakley Media Tags

Simon Says Stamp Grid Stencil

Simon Says Stamp Small Blending Brushes

Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated inks - Mocha, Ocean, Citrine, Field, Terracotta

Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink

Tim Holtz Collage Medium

Heat It tool

Craft Sheet

brush

Distress sprayer

black brad 


So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting! Maura

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest