Monday, September 9

Stamp It/STAMPtember


 

 Hello Monday, my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the  Recycl Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

It's STAMPtember! A month long celebration of stamping with Simon Says Stamp. Every day there are new surprises, so keep checking back. 




This week the challenge is: STAMP IT/STAMPtember

AUTUMN BLESSINGS 


I've created a watercolor card using my beautiful STAMPtember stamp set - Grateful Florals.  

 I stamped my image on cardstock, then added watercolor, using fall colors. I've fussy cut and popped the central flower.


I tried to get a bit of variation in the colors... 

Once the watercolor was dry, I splatted on some gold gouache . 


I stamped Autumn Blessings and fussy cut it and popped it up. 

 What a beautiful floral bunch to celebrate Autumn! I hope you have enjoyed my fall card for STAMPtember. Be sure to check out all the wonderful surprises coming your way this month!


As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store 
Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Grateful Florals

Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink

Simon Says Stamp Cream cardstock

Daniel Smith Watercolors - Green Apatite Genuine, Cascade Green,  Quinacridone Coral, Quinacridone Purple, Yellow Ochre, Quinacridone Red, Permanent Orange

Simon Says Stamp Fine Detail Scissors

Simon Says Stamp Foam Squares

Watercolor Brush

Simon Says Stamp Adhesive

Gold Gouache 



So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting! Maura

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest