Friday, October 16

A Few of My Favorite Things: Part 2

Just thought I would also share some of my favorite tools. These are ones I seem to reach for all the time. I love my new Tim Holtz stapler. The mini size staples are so cool to use.

My favorite adhesive is the Scotch ATG acid free tape. What I really love about this, is how long a roll lasts! Before I found this "gun", I was running through adhesive at the speed of light! It saves money too to buy it in bulk.

I am always using my Tim Holtz scissors - these are absolutely the best! I have tried out a lot of scissors, and these are my favorites! Comfortable to hold and sharp. They are great for cutting detail.

Finally, I have to say I love all my Stampin Up products, but I find myself using the scallop punch over and over again.

So, of course, since Sheila shared some of her favorite products, well, I had to do the same!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, the scissors and scallop punch are my staples as well! And I wish I had the Tiny Attacher.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest