Sunday, October 18

Neighbor Nugget Tins

I previously shared the Halloween treats for my husband's co-workers and I thought that I would also share the treats for our neighbors. I decided to make Halloween Nugget Tins this year.





These are super easy to make. I bought the tins in bulk HERE and filled them with little wrapped Hershey Nuggets. Avery Address Labels fit these little nuggets perfectly and make them super easy to wrap, but I think those labels are a bit expensive, so I just stamped designs onto sticker sheets that I had, colored them a little bit and cut them to size. Any Halloween themed stamps can be added to the tops of the nuggets. Then I made a band to wrap around the tin, added ribbon and then added a cute tag using a Stampin' Up set and their scallop punch (one of Maura's favorites and mine too!).

The perfect finishing touch....the googly eyes!

1 comment:

  1. Leave a comment and let us know what Halloween goodies you are working on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest