Monday, December 28

My new favorite thing

Maura knows me quite well. Well enough to know that I would absolutely LOVE this Close To My Heart stamp set. I had not even seen it (and I know just about all the camping themed items out there) so I was very surprised and delighted when I opened her package on Christmas morning. It was the perfect gift for me.


I cannot wait to start playing with this set. It's a bit early for camping here as we have snow falling right now, but it's never too early to start the camping crafting. I'll be sure to share here.

For now, I am one happy camper. Thanks sis!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Happy Camper! When I saw these, they "screamed" Sheila! Have fun with them, and be sure to share what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest