Saturday, January 16

On my wish list

I'm starting to see some sneak peeks of all the new goodies coming out at the upcoming Craft and Hobby Show being held later this month. If you are not familiar with the show, this is where all the craft companies set up booths and show off their new product lines. New companies are introduced, old favorites are also there and just about any type of craft and hobby is represented. It is a wholesale only show (meaning not open to the public-just store owners and such. You can't actually go home with product, you can only place orders for it) but there are plenty of sneak peeks shown online so that you don't miss out. A lot of work goes into the samples at this show and they are stunning. Always something to be inspired by.

Here are a few items that have already caught my eye:

New paper goodness from my absolute favorite paper company, Cosmo Cricket. I love working with their paper. It is just so fun!



I love these mini decks in the 6x6 size that is perfect for card making.

I am loving these colors in this new line from Crate Paper. I have a feeling that Maura might like these also. I'd like to use these in a long distance project between us just to see the different end results.


And these kitchen themed chipboard accents from Maya Road are too cute! Lots of ideas for those.

Their ruffled ribbons are so unique--I love it!

And these polka dot scalloped ribbons are perfect for Easter, spring, baby and more.


I'll keep you updated on more when I find it. Closer to the show date there will be slideshows and even videos from the show floor showing off products. I think it's much better seeing it all from the comfort of your own home, with your computer, a hot cup of coffee and in pajamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest