Tuesday, June 14

Another Retirement Scrapbook....


























I've been "hired" to make another scrapbook for a Teacher Assistant at school who is retiring this year. She has spent many years working with special needs students. One of the highlights of her classroom was a trip to Extreme Home Makeover in our area (see the hardhats). So here is a peek at Del's retirement scrapbook with some of my favorite pages.

Remember that previous post I made on templates?  This is one scrapbook that I used that idea with to make it go faster.  If you look closely at each page, you will see the layouts are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest