Sunday, December 9

December Daily-Sheila's Way

I love what Maura is doing with her version of December Daily this year and wanted to share the beginnings of what I have planned. I think this is one of my favorite projects to make. I chose a Simple Stories Sn@p Binder to use--I really like the variety of divided page protectors--I think it helps to simplify the process. I also bought a set of digital elements that I printed out and cut to size for journaling and embellishments.

Here is a view of my stash on my craft table:
I'm really keeping it simple this year so as not to become overwhelmed. Here is a better view of the cover.
and the introduction page.
Supplies used: Stamps-Technique Tuesday: December Daily 2012 by Ali Edwards.


2 comments:

  1. Sheila, I love the simplicity of your design! Now, I have to go check out those Sn@p binders...that is something new to me. Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely! I can't wait to see how this all comes together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest