Thursday, June 29

The VIEW, or Artful Adventures with Nathalie Kalbach!

I recently had the HONOR of being a guest teacher in Nathalie Kalbach's Artful Adventures/Stroll Through the Hood class! I created a collage in my art journal and made my first real video! YES! I am pretty proud of myself for figuring it out :)


If you want to see how I created it step by step, check out my video. I would love to get some feedback from you, so please leave a comment!


It's all based on Nat's new book, which I have read cover to cover.



If you haven't yet read it, here are my thoughts on it, which I shared on Amazon:

on May 27, 2017
Format: Paperback|Verified Purchase
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest