Thursday, May 28

Simon Says Stamp New Release: Crafty Hugs!






Isn't this the perfect time for some Crafty Hugs? If you are thinking like I am, then we are going to have a LOT of fun with this new release from Simon Says Stamp!

I am using the new HIBISCUS BLOOM die cut in three ways.


I created a watercolor background for this card, and die cut the bloom with Simon's Green Leaf cardstock. With a detailed die like this one, the glue sponge is a great way to adhere it. Final steps were to splatter a bit of white ink on the card and mount it on black card stock.

UPDATE: MY RAINBOW BLOOM CARD WAS SELECTED AS A FAVORITE OF THE WEEK AT SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS FOR JUNE 6! I AM TRULY HONORED!!


I went for an elegant look with black, white and gold, using Simon's White and  Black cardstock, Simon's Hello die, and a gold pen


I die cut the image several times, using Simon's Bright Yellow, Doll Pink, Orange Peel, Peacock Teal,  and Green Leaf. Then I pieced it and glued it onto Simon's Ultra-thick White cardstock. Thinking of You is from Simon's Follow the Rainbow stamp set, and stamped with Simon's Black dye ink


So there you have it, one die, three different looks! I hope you have enjoyed seeing how I've used the Hibiscus die and are inspired to check out more of the new release!

Crafty hugs, Maura

3 comments:

  1. Three great inspirations, Maura! I love your collection of cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mia! Loved hearing from you, Maura

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest