Monday, July 29

Our Four Legged Friends

 

 Hello Monday, my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the  Add a Sentiment  Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

It's been great having Laura with us this month! I know you have enjoyed her awesome makes as much as I have. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations, Laura! 

This week the challenge is: FOUR LEGGED FRIENDS

What a fun challenge this week! It was a toss up between the cats and dogs, and this time the dogs won. I made a trio of Artist Trading Cards to share with you this week.  

 


 Here's my inspiration for this week's challenge - my "grandpups" Rowan (Mr. Fluffy) and Nessie. They are super adorable, spunky and full of frolic...unless they are waiting for treats and they will wait patiently. (well, for a bit at least...) I just love these two! (photos courtesy of Kari Smith)


 

I began with stamping the images onto the illustration board and watercolor paper.

Next, I colored the images with Tombow Markers. 


I added some fun backgrounds with Tracy's stamps. 

\

 I fussy cut the accessories to add.

C'MON MA!
How many of you have dogs that look at you like this when you put the food bowl down and tell them to wait? 


PARTY ANIMAL

You know if you have a party pup - they bounce all over the place, they are the first ones to greet strangers, and fun around in circles chasing their tails. 


BAD TO THE BONE 

You know the one that steals other dogs bones, or eats their food? The one that can't stand for another pup to get the attention it deserves? Yes, this is the one.


BAD TO THE BONE, PARTY ANIMAL and C'MON MA! 

I had fun creating my 4 legged trio of pups, and being just a bit silly. 




As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store 
Supplies:

Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs stamps

Tim Holtz Crazy Things stamps

Paper Artsy Tracy Scott TS085

Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink

Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ocean and Mandarin inks

Simon Says Stamp Fine Detail Scissors

Canson Watercolor paper

Illustration Board ATC's

Simon Says Stamp Foam Squares

Tombow Markers

Black Pen 



So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting! Maura

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in .


4 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE!! these are just adorable Maura!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable are these ATCs and your inspiration is even more so, your "grandpups" are too cute 😊. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jo! I hope you are doing well, Maura

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest