Thursday, October 10

Simon Says Stamp New Release: Cheer and Joy!



is releasing a brand new set of goodness, just in time for the holiday season - CHEER AND JOY!  I received a set of four layering stencils to create with, and I have to say, I LOVE the versatility of this set!! You can create a whole new look (holiday) just by changing the color palette. 

I inked in the first layer, and am preparing to add the next. The design fits perfectly. 


This shows all the layers inked in. 


CHRISTMAS


Supplies


FALL/HALLOWEEN


Supplies


ANYTIME CARD

This was a happy accident...I was adding the infusions to the Halloween card flower above, and found this when I lifted it up. Before, I had stamped three flowers to cut out, misted them, and they faded out too much, so I was going to throw it out. 


Supplies


WINTER


Supplies


All of the inks I used...


One layering stencil set, so many possibilities!! I can't wait to try out new color combinations!


I hope you have enjoyed my cards for the new release CHEER AND JOY!
Thanks for stopping by, 
Maura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest